Thursday, July 3, 2008

They Call Me Mommy

I want to remember these days, I want to remember the cute words and the funnies and sillies that my girls create minute by minute in. I want to look back and laugh at how each girl's personality is so different, yet similar. And how Kyla is just like me, and Zoe is just like Joshua and Leah is the blend of all of us. And I want to be able to tell my girls stories about their child hood, both good and bad. I'd love to be able to say that my brain will soak all these memories in, and that these memories will be retained for years and years.

But this Mommy knows that my ability to retain specific details is almost non existent. Thank God for technology and blogs. I'm praying that this journal will be around for years to come. And if not, our handy dandy printer will be just fine in creating hard copy memories of my life as a Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment