Monday, April 27, 2009

Thankful for........

Weird:
n. of strange or extraordinary character



1. Jesus. Because he was the best weirdo that ever walked on our Earth. The world hated Him because he was weird. He died for being weird. And the weirdest thing of all.... He lead a life with out sin, and rose from the dead just like He promised he would!

2. R & K, the two most amazing friends and mentors... the weirdest people I've ever met.

3. Joshua. I fell in love with him because he was over the top weird. There is no other man in the world that could complete me. God created Joshua specifically for me. A weird marriage, and a weird friendship.

4. My girls. I pray that they stay weird forever. Because if they are "normal" by the world's standards, it will mean that they've abandoned the Truth that they are growing up to know.

5. I'm thankful that Jesus Loves Weirdos. I'm thankful that He called us all to be weird.....
"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world....." Romans 12:2 (Be a Weirdo)

No comments:

Post a Comment