Saturday, May 2, 2009

Melting.....

Melting, wasting away..... malnourished and starving. Alright! Not really. But that's what my brain is screaming at me!!!

My meals today were:
A Luna Bar and Coffee (milk, no sugar) for breakfast.

1/2 a Turkey/Baby Spinache sandwich. (dry- on organic whole wheat) for lunch.

A gallon of water. Celery Sticks (plain). A kid sized handful of almonds. (these were the snacks)

Some more water.

And to finish it off for dinner... a kids sized bowl of honey nut cheerios..... no refills.

I'm soooooooooooo HUNGRY. I don't have TIME to eat the small 6 meals a day, so I end up feeling like I've been hit by a train by the end of the night... Because I've only consumed like 600 calories!!!!

Right now I'm trying to convince myself that if I can just go to bed and take a tylenol, and I won't have to eat anything to make myself feel better. It's midnight! Eating would be stupid!!!!

But I'm soooooooooo HUNGRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment