Thursday, July 2, 2009

Atom Bombs

My sister sent me this email, and I was so amazed by the powerful revelation she gave.


About the Healer blog:


Reading that was such a blessing. I felt the Holy Spirit as you read it to me and also again reading it. The reason your under attack so much is no longer something I'll question.

Every bullet in war thats shot at the enemy has an impact, but its the bombs that do the most devastation and what you've done in your obedience to God has dropped an atom bomb.

I pray your blog will get out and spread like a wild fire setting those enslaved to there sin FREE and that christians begin to show LOVE to there brothers and sisters who are bound because of there shame, in Jesus name I pray Amen.

you are amazing. i love you. Holly.

No comments:

Post a Comment