Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I can't get no... Sat-Is-Fac-Tion

I've tried. And I've tried. And I've tried.

I can't get NO.... well- I can get a "NO" but rarely do I get the "YES!!!!"

I understand, that in the world we live in, getting what we 'want' is only part of 'life'. I get it. It makes sense. WE got what we need, right? Well????? Right!?!?!?!

Not so much.

Satisfaction. I need it. I need to be 'satisfied' in my day to day.

I neeeeeed to be satisfied that we have a house (that neeeeds to be cleaned all. of. the. time.)

I need to be satisfied that I have 3 amazing girls that neeeeeeed me to take care of them.

I need to be satisfied that my job is the best job on the planet- cause God's my boss, and who could ask for a better employer?

I need to be satisfied that my husband has a job, and that he works, earns an income, and supplies the neeeeeds for our family.

But I can't get no.... satisfaction. And I've tried. OH HOW I've TRiED!

Will I be satisfied if my laundry is not toppling over?
Will I be satisfied if my husband manicures our lawn and removes various debris from his 'hobby' cars?
Will I be satisfied if I can complete school, housework, AND have dinner on the table at a decent hour with out having to inhale-exhale- and breath deep to avoid all out panic?

Hmmm? Who knows. But it might help.

No comments:

Post a Comment