Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Draft from Aug 2, 2005


I discovered this in my "Drafts" from our email address.  WHOA!!  4 + years ago, an email I never sent out.  Very cool.  I'm glad to have found it.  Zoe can now look back at a tidbit of information about what was going on with 'Mommy' before she was born.








Hello Everyone.

Well, today (Tuesday Aug 2) marks my due date.  No baby.  At my appointment this afternoon, my midwife told me that I was not progressing towards labor.  My cervix has not started to thin, and the babies head is very high up.  I haven't dialated at all, and they don't anticipate me going into labor on my own. 

Since I had a C-Section with Kyla due to being induced and not progressing, I have scheduled a second C-Section for this Friday, Aug 5 at 2:00 pm.  I had been praying that I could have a natural delivery this time around, and that may still happen between now and Friday.  But, for my peace of mind, I went ahead and scheduled the C-section.  My blood pressure is getting way too high, and I am swelling up bigger and bigger.  I've gained too much weight in a short period of time, and that isn't good either (for my health or my complex).

We STILL haven't settled on a name.  PRAY FOR US@!!!!!!!!!!  Joshua won't settle on a name.  Since we found out we were pregnant, we had been keeping and index card with names on it.  The "boy" card is filed away, but the girl card is laying here with several choices.  They are:

Zoe :  (life; life of God) 
Bethany:  (life)            
Naomi:  (delightful; pleasant;) 
Elysia:  (God's oath) 
Ariella:  (lion of God) 
Eliora:  (my God is light) 
Gabriella:  (Hero of God)
Jael:  (prominent) 
Lael:  (of God)  
Zemira:  (joyous melody; song of praise
Keely:  (grace)

These are names that either Joshua, myself, or perhaps both of us have liked at one point or another through out thepregnancy.  Through all of those names, you'd think we'd come to some conclusion, but..... NO.  Some of the names on the list will be concidered for middle name only (Joshua's pick is Jael and my pick is Zoe for a first name)  I really like Zemira.  It's so pretty, but I'm not sure that we'll choose it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment