Saturday, February 27, 2010

Caution:

As i've said before- I really have no idea who reads my blogs.  I don't mind.  I just want to caution those that are going to be reading the post I've recently updated.

These post were in my 'drafts' for a while.  I don't know why I felt the need to put them out there today.  But they're there.

That being said- I just want to put out a caution that there are some personal things in these post.  I use my blog as a journal- as I've said... so there's more insight to my personal thoughts and struggles than one would normally have.

Just know- on the outside- I'm fine.  Most of us have inward struggles... and I'm digging deep into my inside in an effort to figure out how to fix my issues.

Pray for me if you feel led.  But please don't pity me. God is using every struggle I've encountered to make me better- stronger- more empathetic- and more real.

When I was 12 years old I found a quote that I've never forgotten.  I've carried it with me.  It has encouraged me and given me a realization that God has a purpose in all things.  He makes all things for HIS Good... if we let Him.   I am-Who I Am- because of what I've experienced in my life.  There isn't a single thing I'd change- regardless of how hard or how painful.

"Every struggle weaves inside, and leaves a mark... becoming part of who we are."

No comments:

Post a Comment