Saturday, March 27, 2010

Separation

I've decided to blog separately from aka*Mommy on the current subject matter that I'm dealing with.

 I know many that have read what I've written so far are praying; and I'm so thankful {to you} for that. I still find it's important to write about what's going on; and I will continue.

However! What I'm writing about is something that is for "Adult Eyes Only" and I needed to convert my blog page so that it will pop up a warning before anyone can open it.

No worries. Nothing that severe will be discussed.  I just wanted to use a little discretion on the subject matter.

If for some reason you feel the need to follow along on the other blog; feel free.  Should you need help finding the new page, just post a comment and I'll help direct you to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment